Thursday, May 28, 2009

Prowling the Hood

If you've ever come down to the Factory, then you'll know a little about how "colourful" the neighborhood is. I decide to do a little exploring last night, and let me tell you, there are some seriously crazy people around here. The communinty garden in Strathcona park is so nice and peaceful. Especially at night when I don't have to fear getting picked up by the Bald Eagle, to be carried off and served for dinner. Wandering around the garden I realized how nice it would be to have some greenery on the roof of the Factory. Now I wonder how I can get Landyachtz to comply with my wishes.

Once again the polls have closed. And although there is a clear winner (based on majority), many of you may feel like the results are not truley representetive of the voters. But hey, thats voting in Canada for you... Retro sunglasses for the win!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

skate tool is more useful

blargh900 said...

DUDE! It would be totaly amazing if the longboarding community went green. I know that many boards themselves are already green (like bamboo) but making the facilities green too is awesome. Thanks so much for supporting the environment and spreading the stoke all at once

NATE said...

I agree skate tools are useful...but Retro shades are more useful for picking up pretty ladies. Shades all the way