Monday, July 30, 2012

Dillon is in Europe

And he had this to say about things...
"Off to a rough start, missed my flight and dislocated my shoulder. My luck turned around when I met up with the crew at the Prague airport with two minutes to spare before they gave up on me. We arrived at kozakov late that night and celebrated our arrival with the locals. Trying to heal my shoulder and my hangover I sat out the whole first day and only rode when I had to qualify. Four days later the race was upon us and I have a total of four runs under my belt, the rain hit half way through the race and I was stoked. Made it to the finals with Zen, he got hit in the first corner, I got a nice lead until I blew it in a wet right hairpin going way to fast. I ended up getting fourth but Zen managed to pull of second even after following me into the hay bails. The van is packed up and our next stop is Italy."



He missed the Seawall Cruise here in Vancouver this past weekend.
These hooligans didn't though.

No comments: